Take a look at any woman’s makeup collection and it looks cluttered and a bit on the messy side. Certainly, a disorganized makeup collection will not produce professional quality makeup results. First, it is important to collect the right makeup tools and get them organized. Add the necessary makeup supplies and start producing Red Carpet looks that are very professional. Here is advice on basic makeup tips including :
foundation makeup tips, best way to apply foundation, apply foundation with brush .
Many people are tempted to purchase those cute little makeup kits in the dollar store. Don’t do it. The idea is to create professional looking makeup results. The fact is that it is impossible to create those professional results with inexpensive makeup tools. Take the time to invest in higher quality makeup tools that are durable and produce impressive results.
- Face Brush – Apply foundations with brush, powders, concealers, and blushes to the face.
- Eyebrow Bush – Eyebrow brushes are used to shade, blend, and contour the eyebrows.
- Eye Shadow Brush – A brush that is designed to apply eye shadow.
- Eye Shadow Blending Brush – This is a small brush used to blend shadow in the creases of the eye.
- Eye Lash Curler – Use to thicken and curl the eyelashes.
- Makeup Sponges – The makeup sponges are used to apply liquid foundation and concealer.
- Blush Brush – This is a tool used to apply blush to the cheeks or concealer to the face.
- Lip Brush – Used to strategically line the lips with color.
- Eyeliner Pencil Sharpener – Important makeup tool that is used to sharpen an eyeliner pencil.
- Eyebrow Scissors – This item is used to groom unruly eyebrows.
- Eyebrow Brush – This brush is used to shape the brows into a desired shape.
- Tweezers – This item is used to groom the brows.
How to Apply Makeup Properly
Step One – Begin with a good moisturizer that is designed for your skin type. Apply the moisturizer all over the face. Use a moisturizer with sunscreen for added protection. Smooth the moisturizer all over the face and don’t forget the neck area.
Step Two – Use a makeup sponge to apply liquid foundation to the face. Smooth on and blend smoothly. Use a face brush to apply powdered foundation.
Step Three – Your foundation is set. Now it is time to line the eyes. Add eyeliner to the upper lashes and the lower lashes. Smudge the lines so that it looks more natural.
Step Four – Take a clean sponge and rub a bit of concealer on the eyelids to prime them for the eye shadow.
Step Five – Apply your selected eye shadow base shade on the lid and blend carefully.
Step Six – Take your eyelash curler and curl your lashes.
Step Seven – Apply your favorite mascara. Start at the roots and work your way to the end of the lashes.
Step Eight – Apply your favorite lip gloss or lipstick at this point.
Step Nine – Now, take some setting powder and apply it all over your face with the face brush. This is the best way to apply foundation. Press a damp cloth against the face to set the powder firmly in place.