The different variants of feminine dresses even reach out to swimwear. You can still look stylish while swimming if you are wearing the right swim dresses. Today, such dresses are becoming more common and popular. In the past, the swimwear was only used for swimming, but thanks to development of technology and industry, and also the awareness that you can still look great and stylish despite your activities, the swim dresses are now becoming a popular variant of feminine dresses that all women should have.
The swim dress is basically a type of swimsuit that comes in dress styling. It is a one piece swimwear that looks great for all kinds of body types. Either you are a plus size woman or a petite one, this dress can really accentuate your assets. Such dress can really make you look stylish and elegant, even after you’ve been dipping in the pool. For casual events such as pool party or gathering, such dress can really make you a centre of attention.
If you want to wear this kind of feminine dress with style, here are some things that you can consider about:
- The size. Even if you are a plus size woman, don’t choose a baggy dress. Choose the one that fits nicely – not too baggy or too tight.
- The brand. It is not about prestige, but branded items often come with very nice cut and material. For instance, Speedo has extra lycra that is comfortable to wear and look good as well.
- The model. Plus size women can choose a deep V-neck line or empire waits to compliment their frame and curves. Petite women have more freedom to choose the model that they like.
- The skirt. The skirt can over some flaws of the body, including flabby thighs.
- The color. Choose one or two combinations that will make the feminine dresses look appealing and not too much.